1. How the COVID-19 pandemic has permanently altered the way B2B companies work, engage with customers, and sell their products and services.
2. Challenges customers and executives face with managing teams that work remotely, as. working remotely will be the norm and not the exception going forward.
3. Why it’s important to convert salespeople into businesspeople to ensure alignment between your company strategy and your sales strategy and to support expanding customer expectations.
4. The important differences between high-performing sales organizations and underperforming organizations and what you can do to take corrective action.
5. Review Quadrillion Partner’s SPC End-to-End Sales System.
6. Case study on the transformation of an underperforming sales organization and the impact on company financial performance.
7. How you can compare your teams’ capabilities against best-in-class organizations using a Sales Maturity Assessment Tool to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization today and develop critical actions to move your organization up the Sales Maturity Scale to become a higher-performing sales organization.